Buttermilk Pancake Recipe. Fresh buttermilk is the secret ingredient for light and fluffy cakes in this buttermilk pancake recipe. Classic Buttermilk Pancakes — made completely from scratch! The BEST Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes you'll ever try – promise!
Using the whisk, make a well in the center. Pour the buttermilk into the well and crack eggs into buttermilk. They're soft and fluffy, buttery, moist and tender and just perfectly flavorful. You can cook Buttermilk Pancake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Buttermilk Pancake Recipe – How to Make Appetizing Buttermilk Pancake
Ingredients of Buttermilk Pancake Recipe
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 cups of buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
This is homestyle comfort food everyone will love any day of the year, and any time of day! One of the BEST buttermilk pancake recipes I have found. I've tossed every other buttermilk pancake recipe I had collected. These Buttermilk Pancakes have the perfect fluffy and light texture, and delicious flavor.
Buttermilk Pancake step by step
- Mix all your ingredients together and make sure they are thoroughly mixed in.
- Heat up pan without oil.
- Once pan is hot pour in your mixed ingredients.
- Once the top of the pancake starts bubbling up, turn I over to cook the other side.
- Keep repeating this process until you have used up all your mixed ingredients.
- Share and enjoy!.
They're easy to make using simple scratch ingredients! You know a recipe is perfect when you have no desire to. Buttermilk Pancakes are light and fluffy with a soft crust and spongy texture. Delicious served with butter and pure maple syrup. One day when I saw my friend Suzanne's Buttermilk Pancakes on her blog You Made That?, I finally decided it's time to make them and bought buttermilk before the weekend.