Meatloaf Muffins with Barbecue Sauce Recipe. Next, mix together the smoky barbecue sauce, the salsa and the Worcestershire sauce. Pour half the sauce mixture into the bowl with the meatloaf mix. While meatloaf muffins bake, make green beans in the microwave.
This twist on a traditional homemade recipe will have your family asking for it more and more! Reading that makes me think maybe it's time for a new hobby. Barbeque sauce-infused meatloaf is wrapped with bacon strips for a flavorful and rich twist on the traditional meatloaf. You can cook Meatloaf Muffins with Barbecue Sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Meatloaf Muffins with Barbecue Sauce Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Meatloaf Muffins with Barbecue Sauce
Ingredients of Meatloaf Muffins with Barbecue Sauce Recipe
- You need 1 3/4 lbs of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 2 of ribs celery from the hearth of the stalk, cut into 2-inch pieces.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of large egg plus a splash of milk, beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- You need 2 Tbsp of grill seasoning (Montreal Steak Seasoning by McCormick).
- Prepare 1 cup of smoky barbecue sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato salsa.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of vegetable oil or extra-virgin olive oil.
Continue baking until no longer pink in the center. An extra drizzle of smoky barbecue sauce and a sprinkle of thyme or chopped parsley elevates these cute little BBQ meatloaf muffins to glorious, savory dinner cupcake status almost instantly. Garnish is always optional, of course. You can see why these are so kid-friendly.
Meatloaf Muffins with Barbecue Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Put ground beef into a big bowl. Put onion and celery into a food processor. Cut the bell pepper in half, rip out the seeds and throw into your garbage bowl. Cut the pepper into a few pieces and add to the food processor. Pulse the processor blades to finely chop the vegetables into very small pieces then add them to the meat bowl. Add egg, beaten with milk, bread crumbs and grill seasoning to the bowl..
- Next, mix together the smoky barbecue sauce, salsa and Worcestershire sauce. Pour half the sauce mixture into the bowl with the meatloaf mix. Mix the meatloaf together with your hands. Brush a 12-muffin tin with vegetable oil or extra-virgin olive oil. Use an ice cream scoop to fill the meat into each tin. Top each meat loaf with a spoonful of extra sauce. Bake about 20 minutes. Cut open 1 muffin to test that the middle is cooked through..
I used turkey meat instead of beef. · Absolutely delicious meatloaf and sauce! Those who claim they don't believe there can be such a thing as a great meatloaf will love this. Have your burger and your meat loaf too with these adorable mini cheeseburger meat loaves! In large bowl, stir beef, bacon, Bisquick™ mix, green onion whites, egg and barbecue seasoning until well mixed. Divide mixture among muffin cups, pressing evenly into cups.