English Style Pancakes Recipe.
You can have English Style Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best English Style Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Yummy English Style Pancakes
Ingredients of English Style Pancakes Recipe
- It’s 150 grams of Plain Flour.
- You need 15 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need of butter.
English Style Pancakes instructions
- Measure all the ingredients.
- Sift together the flour and the salt into a bowl.
- Add sugar and mix, then create a well in the centre.
- Add eggs and some of the milk, then stir.
- Add more milk gradually as you stir.
- Heat pan on medium heat, melt some butter in the pan.
- Add a ladle full of batter into the pan and wait for it to turn golden underneath.
- Flip! Then wait until other side is golden then put on a plate.
- **FOR CINNAMON SUGAR"** add 2 parts sugar (granulated is fine) and 1 part ground cinnamon to a cup then stir it up.
- Repeat Steps 6, 7 and 8 until you have all 6 (roughly) pancakes on the plate, then add toppings. I used Nutella, Cinnamon sugar and syrup.
- Roll and eat.