Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf Recipe.
You can have Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf Recipe
- You need 1 3/4 lb of 85% ground beef.
- Prepare 8 of slices bacon.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of large handfuls garlic croutons.
- You need 1 packages of dried onion soup mix.
- You need 1 tbsp of applewood seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 large of pinch salt and pepper.
Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf step by step
- Pulse croutons in a food processor until finely chopped like breadcrumbs..
- Mix beef, eggs, seasonings, worchestershire sauce, and croutons together in a large mixing bowl..
- Form firmly together into a rectangular shape. Wrap with bacon..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 50 minutes or until thermometer reaches 155°.
- Variations; Roasted or raw bell peppers, grilled or caramelized onions, pineapple, vinegar, corn, zucchini, celery, pancetta, giardenera, bbq sauce, brown sugar, candied bacon, ranch seasoning, oregano, thyme, rosemary, zucchini, shallots, jalapeños, smoked paprika, poblano, celery seed, cumin,.