Pandan Banana Pancakes Recipe. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. They're not as delicious as when they're fresh.
Indeed these pancakes are one of the healthiest I have ever tried so far. Banana Pandan Bread is the perfect use for ripe bananas! Topped with cashews and loaded with pandan flavor, it's delicious for breakfast or as a snack. You can cook Pandan Banana Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Pandan Banana Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Pandan Banana Pancakes
Ingredients of Pandan Banana Pancakes Recipe
- It’s 70 g of self-raising flour.
- It’s 65 g of plain flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar or brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of fine salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of I medium sized very ripe banana, mashed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pandan paste.
- You need 130 ml of coconut milk.
My banana pancake game is strong though, and the texture of these is absolutely spot on. If you aren't into bananas though, check out my Vegan Pancakes for One, my Gingerbread Pancakes..natural banana pancakes that I was suuuppppperrr motivated to make a FOOD BITES video for O ) Banana Pancakes recipe, but at the time, I didn't own a spatula, so they ended up looking like super. Banana Pancakes are fluffy and sweet. Banana Pancakes are fluffy and perfectly sweet.
Pandan Banana Pancakes step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, sift all the dry ingredients together..
- In another bowl, mix the wet ingredienta together..
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and fold until jist combined. Do not over mix. Cover and let batter rest for 15mins..
- Preheat a flat bottomed non stick pan on the hob on medium heat, drop 1 tablespoon of batter onto the pan, wait until bubbles form all over the pancake, flip it over and cook for another minute or so until golden. Continue until all the batter is used up..
- Serve with coconut cream, maple syrup or gula melaka syrup and fresh fruit..
Mix in the egg, then vanilla and cinnamon. These are the greatest Banana Pancakes from Delish.com. These are by far the fluffiest pancakes we've ever made. If you don't like bananas (which I highly doubt, because you're here), you can skip. These banana pancakes are light, fluffy and loaded with plenty of banana flavor.