Tofu Meat Loaf Recipe.
You can cook Tofu Meat Loaf using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Tofu Meat Loaf Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Tofu Meat Loaf
Ingredients of Tofu Meat Loaf Recipe
- Prepare 1 block of Tofu (firm or silky).
- It’s 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 1/4 bunch of Spinach.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Miso.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 of Koya kofu.
Tofu Meat Loaf instructions
- Place the tofu on a flat plate, then heat in the microwave for 3 1/2 minutes (for 300 g). Wrap in cloth and place a weight on top. Let sit for at least 3 hours to thoroughly drain..
- Finely chop the onion. Blanch the spinach and cut into 3 cm long pieces..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion. Once wilted, add the spinach and soy sauce, cover with a lid, and simmer on low heat..
- Open the lid, let the liquid reduce, cool, and remove from the pan..
- If the tofu is firm tofu, strain and transfer to a bowl. If the tofu is silken, transfer as-is to a bowl. Add the miso and flour and mix as though mashing..
- Add Step 4, and if it seems too watery, add some more flour. If you have some panko, you can use that as well..
- Put onto a baking sheet that is about 3 cm thick, top with a bit of the dry koya dofu, and bake in an oven at 200℃ for about 20 minutes..