Apple and carrot Pancake Recipe. For the Apple Carrot Cake Pancakes. Heat a pancake griddle over medium heat. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and spices in a large bowl.
But these Cinnamon Apple Carrot Pancakes are my attempt at temporary distraction from the cold snowy tundra outside. Who knew carrots, apples, and raisins could make such a delicious breakfast? Before you run away for fear of the raisins, you should know that I don't even like raisins. You can cook Apple and carrot Pancake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Apple and carrot Pancake Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Apple and carrot Pancake
Ingredients of Apple and carrot Pancake Recipe
- You need 1/2 cup of carrot, finely grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple, peeled and finely grated.
- It’s 1 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 of large egg, whisked.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of melted butter for frying.
Healthy Apple Carrot Pancakes are made with only a few ingredients and are a wonderful way to start your day. Cut the apples into thin slices and mix with sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon in a bowl. Remove from oven and place the apple slices on top of the pancake, and the liquid that formed in the bowl. Add the orange peel, eggs and juice, then beat well until thoroughly combined.
Apple and carrot Pancake instructions
- Whisk flour, milk, sugar and egg together in a mixing bowl until it becomes a smooth batter..
- Add grated apple and grated carrot, and also add baking powder then mix to combine..
- Heat some butter in a frying pan, medium heat, and add the batter to the pan using a large spoon..
- Cook until golden brown underneath and the top is just starting to set..
- Flip pancakes and allow other side to brown. Once both sides are golden brown, remove from pan..
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and serve..
Enjoy this Carrot apple pancakes recipe and find many more heart-healthy cooking ideas at heartandstroke.ca. Adding vegetables and fruit to your pancakes adds lots of nutrition and big flavour to your breakfast or brunch. Stir the carrot, apple, and lemon zest into the flour mixture, and mix until well coated and evenly dispersed. Turn the pancake over and cook the other side. Transfer to a plate and cover with a tea towel to keep warm.