Shiner Bock Meat Loaf Sauce Recipe. Shiner Bock is one of the brewery's best with its dark, amber color and smoothness, lacking much of the bitterness usually associated with other bocks. Shredded chicken tacos made with chicken simmered in Shiner® Bock and fajita seasoning are a delightful, Mexican-inspired meal. If you don't have Shiner Bock available to you, you could substitute another brand of bock beer.
Meatloaf is an old-school recipe that everyone should know how to make. Meatloaf tends to look done on the outside before it's actually ready. Shiner Bock has become the flagship of the Spoetzl Brewery in Shiner, Texas. You can cook Shiner Bock Meat Loaf Sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Shiner Bock Meat Loaf Sauce Recipe – How to Cook Perfect Shiner Bock Meat Loaf Sauce
Ingredients of Shiner Bock Meat Loaf Sauce Recipe
- Prepare 2 slice of bacon.
- You need 1 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of bottle Shiner Bock.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
They produce many other fine beers, but Shiner Bock is the best-known of the lot. Meatloaf sauce, which consists of ketchup, dried mustard, nutmeg, brown sugar and butter, can be used to baste the meatloaf while cooking or as a condiment. Great sauce for adding to your meatloaf. Add more/less water and brown sugar to desired taste and consistency.
Shiner Bock Meat Loaf Sauce step by step
- Saute bacon in saucepan over low heat for 5 minutes until bacon renders its fat.
- Remove bacon and discard.
- Add onions and saute' for 10 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook 2 minutes.
- Add cider vingar, ketchup, tomatoes, beer and worcestershire sauce.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Pour over cooked meatloaf and continue baking until sauce bubbles (approx. Meat Loaf Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A meat and bean chili simple to make with Shiner Bock and Cayenne for a great taste sensation! Cooking Channel serves up this Meatloaf with Awesome Sauce recipe from Nadia G. plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. For the awesome sauce: Whisk together the tomato sauce, mustard, sugar and vinegar in a medium bowl.