Stir fried shrimp Recipe. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Shrimp and broccoli stir-fry doesn't get any faster or easier than this. Zero minutes is not a typo.
Melt the butter with the olive oil in a large skillet over a medium-high heat. Shrimp Stir Fry is a favorite dinner in our house. To be completely honest, one of the main reasons I love making and serving stir fry recipes to my family is because they are loaded with protein, veggies, and loads of color. You can cook Stir fried shrimp using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Stir fried shrimp Recipe – How to Cook Appetizing Stir fried shrimp
Ingredients of Stir fried shrimp Recipe
- You need 1 lb of medium shrimp p&d tails removed.
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 small of red onion.
- You need 4 oz of snow peas.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 stick of celery.
- It’s 1 medium of yellow squash.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ponzu.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cilantro chopped.
Sometimes I get stuck in a casserole rut. Shrimp Stir Fry is a quick and healthy meal that everyone loves! Loads of ginger and garlic, fresh veggies and juicy shrimp are tossed in a simple delicious stir fry sauce. Prep your veggies ahead of time for a quick weeknight meal.
Stir fried shrimp step by step
- Saute the shrimp in one tablespoon of oil and half of the garlic until cooked set aside, it shouldn't take more than 3 or 4 minutes don't over cook the shrimp.
- In a nonstick pan saute all the vegetables except the snow peas in the sesame oil for about 3 minutes. Add the remaining garlic and cook 1 minute longer, now add the shrimp, snow peas and all the sauces. Cook 2 minutes more..
- Serve immediately over steamed rice and garnish with the cilantro and serve sweet chilli sauce on the side..
Shrimp Stir Fry Ingredients: Soy Sauce: Brings in an a sweet and tasty asian flavor. Garlic Cloves: Garlic just goes with everything! Sesame Oil: One of my favorite touches for Brown Sugar: Add sweetness to your sauce with this brown sugar. Shrimp: Large, peeled and deveined is best. Red Bell Pepper: Chop into squares or slices depending on your preference.