M.D.'s Fried Turkey Recipe. I saw a commercial for Country Fried Turkey from Cracker Barrel and thought, I can make that. So here it is, a different way to have turkey breast seasoned. Add the turkey, beans, enchilada sauce and salsa and stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
My imagination ran over with thoughts of horrendous dry and greasy meat. That said, I am currently living in North America so it seemed like something that I should do!!. Don Trip's step-brother released his new solo outing, Fried Turkey, today. You can cook M.D.'s Fried Turkey using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best M.D.'s Fried Turkey Recipe – How to Prepare Yummy M.D.'s Fried Turkey
Ingredients of M.D.'s Fried Turkey Recipe
- It’s of Brine.
- Prepare 2 of lemons,sliced.
- It’s 1 large of orange,sliced.
- Prepare 1 large of onion,cut into wedges.
- You need 4 clove of garlic,chopped.
- It’s 4 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 gallon of water,or more.
- You need of Rub.
- You need 1/4 cup of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of paprika.
- You need 1/4 cup of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need of Injection.
- You need 1/2 cup of rub mix.
- Prepare 12 oz of beer(preferably hefeweizen).
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of louisiana hot sauce.
I recently deep-fried a smoked turkey, and the result was the best version of this dish I can remember. It's smoked and it's fried, but this turkey is easier to make than it sounds. It also doesn't use up any precious oven space. Try it for the holidays, and it might just be the best turkey you've.
M.D.'s Fried Turkey step by step
- rub salt over whole turkey skin.
- toss all brine ingredients into pot large enough for turkey.
- place turkey into pot and fill with water, cover, and place into fridge for 24 hours.
- mix all rub ingredients.
- when turkey is done brining, remove from pot, and discard brine, then rub turkey generously all over.
- place turkey back into fridge for another 8 hours.
- in a sauce pot, place all injection ingredients and slow boil until the liquid has been reduced to about 1 cup, then let cool. afer cooling pour through a strainer to separate liquid, discard sediment..
- inject turkey in all muscle points(breasts,thighs,wings,back),the more insertion points the better.
- after turkey has been injected and at room temp., fry in peanut or clear frying oil.
A turkey fryer is an apparatus for deep-frying a turkey. Fried turkey has been a longtime favorite in the Southern United States, and has recently become popular in other parts of the country because of the reduced time needed to cook a turkey in a deep fryer. Fried Turkey is warm in comparison—the razor sharp realness Starlito is acclaimed for balanced by crooning saxophones, somber synths, and buxom bass lines. Fried Turkey establishes the debonair Ca$hville emcee as a connoisseur of sound—an artist well-worthy to be crowned Southern. Deep-frying a turkey is one of those things that turns you from skeptic to convert the first time you try it.