D's Smoky Sweet Rib Rub Recipe. There is nothing like a sweet, smoky and spicy dry rib for ribs to amp up your grilling or your wood smoker game. You can make pork ribs in the oven, smoker or in your BBQ, don't feel like you have to own a smoker in order to make ribs. The best part about this dry rub is that it is going to give you.
Fire up the grill, this rib rub recipe is an easy and tasty way to liven up ribs but it also works perfectly when it comes to barbecuing chicken. This sweet and smoky rib rub recipe is perfect for summer bbq's. Not only is this great on ribs but it's super yummy for grilled chicken dinner too. You can cook D's Smoky Sweet Rib Rub using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best D's Smoky Sweet Rib Rub Recipe – How to Make Appetizing D's Smoky Sweet Rib Rub
Ingredients of D's Smoky Sweet Rib Rub Recipe
- Prepare 1/8 cup of packed brown sugar (dark or light).
- You need 1 tbs of Lawry's Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper.
- It’s of optional:.
- Prepare of Add a dash of cayenne or ground chipotle pepper.
This Kansas City rib rub recipe is sweet, spicy and tastes great. Paprika and brown sugar are the main ingredients, with spices adding complexity. This Smoky-Sweet BBQ Rub recipe is the perfect base for our Smoked Pork Butt or your favorite barbecue meat. Put it on chicken, pork butts/steaks and ribs.
D's Smoky Sweet Rib Rub instructions
- Combine Lawry's Seasoned Salt and brown sugar in a bowl. Work all lumps from brown sugar (rubbing lumps between thumb and forefinger works really well)..
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well..
- Rub deeply and generously all over the ribs, including the bottom and rib tips before cooking..
- Makes enough rub for 1 rack of spare ribs or 1 1/2 racks of baby backs. Great on pork, but have not yet tried this blend on beef ribs..
In this video I demonstrate how I make the Smoky-Sweet BBQ Rub From Southern Living. The recipe is in the "All Fired Up" Barbecue book. In bowl, combine sugar and spices. Brush chicken with EVOO, sprinkle with rub and pat to adhere before grilling. Dry Rub for Ribs: My Rib Rub Recipe.