Fusion fire garlic paratha Recipe. Food Fusion is all about redefining 'Cooking' for you! It's the solution to that never ending problem of preparing high quality delicious food and curtailing the eating out habits of your loved ones! Garlic Paratha is a delicious flatbread recipe that can be enjoyed for any meal during the day.
Garlic Paratha Recipe, Learn how to make Garlic Paratha (absolutely delicious recipe of Garlic Paratha ingredients and cooking method) About Garlic Paratha Recipe: A delicious Paratha This Garlic Paratha recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized Ingredients for Chinese Paratha Recipe. You can cook Fusion fire garlic paratha using 29 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Fusion fire garlic paratha Recipe – How to Prepare Yummy Fusion fire garlic paratha
Ingredients of Fusion fire garlic paratha Recipe
- It’s of For paratha.
- You need 1 cup of maida.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sooji.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need Pinch of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of milk powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Few kalonji seeds for coating the paratha.
- It’s of For fusion fire masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 of cardamom pod.
- You need 1/2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1-2 of clove.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 4 of dry red chillies.
- Prepare Pinch of ginger powder.
- Prepare 4-5 of black pepper seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For filling.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of processed cheese (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fusion fire masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s of Oil or butter as required.
Add ginger, garlic, green chillies and sauté for a minute. Add cabbage, carrot, capsicum, spring onions. Learn how to make delicious Garlic Paratha at home with our easy & simple step by step instructions. A delicious and easy to make paratha with garlic.
Fusion fire garlic paratha instructions
- In a bowl take maida, sooji and add salt, sugar, yoghurt, baking soda, milk powder and knead well into a soft dough. Add water if required while kneading the dough. Apply oil on the dough finally and allow it to rest for 1 hour..
- To Prepare the fusion masala add cumin seeds, coriander seeds, dry red chillies, black pepper seeds, kasuri methi, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon stick and dry roast them. Cool and the make a coarse powder..
- To prepare the filling in a bowl add butter, chopped coriander leaves, grated garlic, processed cheese, fusion masala and mix well..
- Divide the dough into equal ball portions and roll it thin. Apply the ghee and dust it with maida flour. Then spread the filling on it completely..
- Then start making the pleats by folding the circular roti. Stretch the pleated dough as much as possible and the roll it and secure the edges in the centre to make a round shaped pleated ball..
- Dust the rolling board with flour and start rolling the pleated ball by applying little pressure into paratha. Coat it with few kalonji seeds by sprinkling them on the paratha and pat them on it..
- Heat a pan or tawa and place the paratha on it. Cook on both sides by applying ghee or oil or butter till it turn golden brown and crispy on both sides..
Parathas are a popular Indian bread typically served during breakfast in North India and eaten during luch, evening tiffen or dinner. Sledujte Fusion Fire Asian Restaurant (@thefusionfire), ať nepropásnete fotky a videa tohoto uživatele. Xiao Yun mind contacts that fire runes, was similar to contacts Grand Dao, felt the incomparable joyfulness. In the middle of this fire runes, has vast Dao Rhyme to fill the air. Here as if there is highest good of fire, has the mysterious aura.