Easy 1-Hour Chili Recipe.
You can cook Easy 1-Hour Chili using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Easy 1-Hour Chili Recipe – How to Make Yummy Easy 1-Hour Chili
Ingredients of Easy 1-Hour Chili Recipe
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef, extra lean.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 small of Onion, chopped.
- You need 5 clove of Garlic, smashed and minced.
- You need 1 can of Diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of Red Kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of Pinto beans.
- Prepare 2 cup of Beef broth.
- You need 3 tbsp of Chili seasoning (see my recipe for Natural Chili Seasoning).
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Cheddar cheese, shredded (optional).
Easy 1-Hour Chili step by step
- In a large pot heat the olive oil on medium-high..
- Sauté the garlic till it just becomes gold on the edges..
- Add the garlic and cook with the onion for 3-5 minutes..
- Transfer the onion and garlic to a bowl..
- Brown the ground beef in the same pot..
- Once there is no more pink in the meat, return the onions and garlic back to the pot. Reduce heat to medium low..
- Add all the other ingredients except the seasonings, stir, cover and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add the seasonings and mix well. Cover and continue to simmer for 15 minutes..
- Serve in bowls and garnish with the shredded cheddar..