Asian Meatloaf Muffin Recipe. Easy to make meatloaf in individually sized muffins. These meatloaf muffins are yummy, yummy, yummy !!! The whole family will love them , and so will you because they are super easy!!!
Served over Asian noodles and vegetables! These meatloaf "muffins" bake fast for busy weeknight dinners! These Mini Meatloaf Muffins are yummy and sure to please even your pickiest eater. You can have Asian Meatloaf Muffin using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Asian Meatloaf Muffin Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Asian Meatloaf Muffin
Ingredients of Asian Meatloaf Muffin Recipe
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped red onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped green pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped baby bella mushroom.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- You need 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chili-garlic seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of low-sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 dash of red hot sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
Meatloaf Muffins are a fabulous alternative to regular meatloaf. Kids just love them and mini meatloaf muffins. Muffin pan meatloaf is perfectly portioned, cooks twice as fast and tastes amazing! Muffin pan is a perfect tool for making individual size meatloaf!
Asian Meatloaf Muffin step by step
- Preheat the oven 400°F..
- Take the fresh ground beef and put it in a bowl..
- Finely chopped the red onions, green peppers, baby bella mushroom and cilantro. Crush and finely chop two cloves of garlic. Put all ingredients in the bowl with the ground beef..
- Then put in the hot sauce, low-sodium soy sauce, the chili-garlic sauce and sesame oil. Take a spoon to start mixing all the ingredients. Mix well..
- Put plastic wrap or aluminum foil over the bowl. Put it in the refrigerator to marinate for 30 minutes..
- Take a 12 cup muffin pan, then use spraying olive oil to coat inside of each cup..
- Take the hamburger mix out of the refrigerator. Fill each cup 3/4 full.Once all cups are filled, then put the pan in the oven. You will cook for 20-25 minutes. It is ready when fork inserted comes out clean. Bon Appetit!.
Yes, meat DOES belong in a muffin tin! Ryan arrived home to quite the odd sight! On the menu for this evening was Asian meatloaf! I created the meatloaf based on a recipe from. BBQ Meatloaf Muffins with Sweet Potato Topping are (almost) too cute to eat.