Crunchy yummy honey vanilla pancakes Recipe. Heat the milk til warm only. not hot. These yummy pancakes spice up a plain old pancake mix. Vanilla Cinnamon Buttermilk Pancakes ~ The softest, fluffiest, best buttermilk pancakes.
Serve with fresh berries or sliced bananas. After all, the best way to unwind after a long week is by indulging in a delicious homemade meal. These pancakes replace sugar with honey – talk about a game changer! You can have Crunchy yummy honey vanilla pancakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Crunchy yummy honey vanilla pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Crunchy yummy honey vanilla pancakes
Ingredients of Crunchy yummy honey vanilla pancakes Recipe
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- You need 1 kg of Flour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 800 ml of full cream milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 pinch of dry yeast.
These vanilla pancakes are the perfect breakfast cold weather treat. These delicious vanilla pancakes are thick and make great belly-warmers for the colder days of the year. Kids and adults alike will enjoy these pancakes before school or work. Arrange the pancakes on a serving plate and drizzle the warmed honey over the top.
Crunchy yummy honey vanilla pancakes instructions
- Heat the milk til warm only… not hot….
- Add sugar,salt into warm milk. and mix it well..
- 1- Mix all dry ingredients..
- Mix warm milk into dry ingredients. Blend it well..
- Substitutely you can add vanilla essence or any essence that you prefer. Than add honey into the mixtures.
- Add an egg and blend it well until mixtures are well mixed..
- At last, cook it on a heated non stick pan or just normal pan..
- Happy trying and good luck… Results may vary.. Mine was crunchy and delicate…
Light and fluffy pancakes flavored with cinnamon and vanilla will go perfectly with maple or berry syrup. "This is my favorite recipe for pancakes. Over time I tweaked a recipe I found, till i got it just right! These pancakes are so full of flavor that they've been known to not even need syrup! A tried and true recipe, this is definitely a family favorite and most In a medium mixing bowl, combine milk, butter, vanilla extract, honey, and egg. Combine both dry and wet ingredients and mix well until pancake.