Indonesian Folded Chocolate Pancake (Martabak Manis Lipat) Recipe. Today make popular Indonesian pancake, Martabak Manis. The toppings are endless. #MartabakManis #IndonesianPancake #Recipe Welcome to my channel and please. Martabak Manis is an Indonesian style thick pancake with some filling inside.
I'm gonna show you how to make authentic and. Other Indonesians call the pancakes as "terang bulan" or "kue pinang bangka". Usually made by street vendors in the evening, martabak manis are pan-cooked in a very large Fold the pancake in half and take out the pan. You can have Indonesian Folded Chocolate Pancake (Martabak Manis Lipat) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Indonesian Folded Chocolate Pancake (Martabak Manis Lipat) Recipe – How to Make Appetizing Indonesian Folded Chocolate Pancake (Martabak Manis Lipat)
Ingredients of Indonesian Folded Chocolate Pancake (Martabak Manis Lipat) Recipe
- You need 130 grams of all purpose flour.
- You need 10 grams of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 50 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 250 grams of milk.
- It’s 90 grams of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For the filling :.
- You need of Nutella.
- It’s of Peanut butter.
- Prepare of Jam.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Chocolate sprinkle.
- It’s of Whipped cream and fresh fruit.
Spread a little butter on the outside of the pancake. Well basically martabak manis has similarities with pancake; made from flour, eggs, butter, baking soda, milk and yeast. The difference is, martabak manis is thicker, larger in size and has different kind of texture and filling. The common filling is a combination of custer sugar, chocolate sprinkles.
Indonesian Folded Chocolate Pancake (Martabak Manis Lipat) instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Stir them well..
- In another bowl, mix all the wet ingredients. Mix them well..
- Pour the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir it well until smooth..
- Heat the non stick electric griddle to 300°F (if cooking over the stove, heat a non stick pan in low heat). Do not need to use cooking oil or butter for the pan/griddle..
- Pour 1/4 cup or batter to the griddle. Cook until it bubbles on the whole surface and the surface does not look wet anymore (do not need to flip it). Remove from the griddle and transfer to the plate..
- Pour another 1/4 of batter to the griddle. Meanwhile, spread butter on the surface of cooked pancake then add the filling then fold it..
- Continue cooking with the remaining batter..
- Note : if you do not like chocolate, replace the cocoa powder with cornstarch..
Instead of just peanuts and sugar, they used a mixture of butter, chocolate, chopped peanuts and cheddar cheese. And a good grating of cheddar cheese. Make an incision cut on the center and fold it into half. Our pancake made with fine quality ingredients and toppings. So what are you waiting for?