Savory Thick Pancakes Recipe.
You can have Savory Thick Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Savory Thick Pancakes Recipe – How to Cook Yummy Savory Thick Pancakes
Ingredients of Savory Thick Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 1 of carrot, peeled and grated.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, peeled and grated.
- Prepare 1 bunch of celery, minced well.
- It’s 1 of small bouillon cube (I used beef).
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of self-rising flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
Savory Thick Pancakes step by step
- Whisk egg with mayonnaise. After well combined, add carrot, celery, onion, crushed bouillon cube, salt, sugar. Fold a few times..
- Add flour bit by bit and continue folding until the batter is thick and smooth..
- Heat oil in a pan. I used low heat for this. Carefully arrange tetrapak squares on the pan and pour the batter inside, about 2/3 full. (The pancakes will rise).
- Check the bottom part. When it's brownish, carefully flip the molds. After five minutes or so, cover the pan and wait until the pancakes are done. If you can remove the pancakes from the molds easily, it means they're done..
- You can also fry the pancakes without using molds. They'll still be fluffy and tasty!.