Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) Recipe. Chicken Burrito Recipe for busy people! And this is our healthy family recipes blog. Make your own chicken burrito packed with Mexican-style rice, avocado, beans and cheese.
Serve with soured cream, if you like. The chicken is so tender and the flavors are just unbelievable here! After this, you'll never want to make burrito bowls without your Instant Pot! You can have Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk)
Ingredients of Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) Recipe
- Prepare 3 (40.5 oz) of cans refrained beans.
- Prepare 4-5 lbs of sour cream.
- Prepare 64-96 oz of salsa (mild/medium/hot).
- You need 2 lbs of shredded cheese.
- You need 3 of whole chicken.
- You need 33 oz of sliced olives.
- You need 2 of sweet onions.
- It’s 5 cups of white rice.
- You need 40-50 of burrito tortilla shells.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of garlic.
So you know it has to be good. Chicken Burritos – a Classic Mexican dish that will have the entire family, including those picky kids, running to the dinner table. It's the weekend and the weather is pretty depressing. It rained and it looks like it's going to rain some more.
Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) step by step
- Either boil or roast chicken until cooked through. You can also purchase roasted chicken..
- Cook rice in rice cooker or instant pot while separating chicken meat from the bone and shred it..
- In a large pot (turkey pot or canning pot) mix all ingredients besides the tortilla shells on medium heat while stirring. How much salsa and cheese is based on preference and consistency..
- Serve wrapped in tortilla shells..
But I don't mind too much, because this weather is perfect for staying. Try this chicken burrito recipe and get more recipes, inspiration and ideas on Food.com. My Mom gave this to me when I moved into my first apartment. I like to add some chili powder and garlic to my chicken while it cooks, too. Learn how to make Chicken Burritos.