Cheesy Chicken Burritos Recipe. These cheesy chicken burritos are loaded with seasoned Mexican chicken, beans, cheese, Pico de Gallo and lime rice. This recipe does require a little bit of work to prepare all of the ingredients but it is. These slow cooker chicken burritos are loaded with all your favorites and are absolutely delicious!
A cheesy chicken concoction wrapped up in soft tortillas! These make a great light dinner served NOTE: Image is of Cheesy Chicken filling. I couldn't get the burritos rolled up fast enough before. You can have Cheesy Chicken Burritos using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Cheesy Chicken Burritos Recipe – How to Make Appetizing Cheesy Chicken Burritos
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Burritos Recipe
- You need 2 of small cans Campbells Chedder Cheese Soup.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of Salsa (your choice).
- You need 1 lb of Chicken.
- Prepare 2 cup of white rice.
- It’s 2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Salsa (your choice).
- It’s of Tortilla Shells.
Cheesy Chicken Burritos Recipe. by Global Cookbook. Saute/fry chicken in pan coated with non-stick spray over high heat till done. Make your own chicken burrito packed with Mexican-style rice, avocado, beans and cheese. An easy, flavorful burrito the whole family will love.
Cheesy Chicken Burritos instructions
- Stir Chicken Broth, Rice and 1/2 cup Salsa then cook (I use the Instant Pot and hit the Rice button..
- Cube chicken then fry in the pan on Medium heat until cooked..
- Mix Soup and Salsa into fry pan with chicken and lower heat to simmer for about five minutes to heat up the remaining ingredients..
- Either combine Chicken mixture and Rice in the Tortilla Shells or place Chicken mixture in the Tortilla and serve with the rice..
These authentic chicken burritos are the real deal. Topped with pico de gallo, chipotle crema, guacamole, soured cream and cheese, guests won't be. Chicken Burritos – a Classic Mexican dish that will have the entire family, including those picky kids, running to the dinner table. It's the weekend and the weather is pretty depressing. These burritos are very easy to make and can be prepared ahead of time , refrigerated or frozen for You can also use leftover chicken , I actually had half a rotisserie chicken left over so I shredded it.