Burning Hot Heirloom Salsa Recipe.
You can cook Burning Hot Heirloom Salsa using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Burning Hot Heirloom Salsa Recipe – How to Prepare Yummy Burning Hot Heirloom Salsa
Ingredients of Burning Hot Heirloom Salsa Recipe
- You need 3 of Heirloom tomatoes.
- It’s 10 of Sweet grape cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare 5 of Jalapeños.
- Prepare 2 of Habanero pepper.
- It’s 4 of Serrano peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of Lime.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Sugar.
- It’s 3 of Roma tomatoes(optional).
Burning Hot Heirloom Salsa instructions
- Chop up your heirloom tomatoes, red bell pepper, and blend them together with the cherry tomatoes..
- Pour out the salsa into a bowl. Mix and squeeze half a lime, and add salt to desired taste. I add a bit of sugar to give it a sweeter burning taste..
- Chop up your red onion and garlic and place in the blender..
- Add all your peppers to the blender. I don't remove any seeds because that's where most of the heat come from. I like mine to have a serious burn to it..
- Refrigerate for an hour so flavors can fully mix. ENJOY! This salsa really does have a strong kick to it. So be warned, eat with caution..
- I put Roma tomatoes as optional, if you want your salsa to have more thickness, add Roma..