Nikki's Spicy crab dip Recipe. Cook steak umm meat Mix cheese and cooked vegi's with the cooked meat. Mix everything in a bowl except for the crackers. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Remove from the heat and stir in the cream cheese until it has melted. A hot and creamy dip on crackers. Or, served as a chilled spread on toasted bagels. You can have Nikki's Spicy crab dip using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Nikki's Spicy crab dip Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Nikki's Spicy crab dip
Ingredients of Nikki's Spicy crab dip Recipe
- You need 2 can of crab meat.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cayenne pepper(optional) can add more for spicier dip..
- Prepare 4 tsp of dill seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of crackers (your choice).
I've never had any leftovers with this recipe. See recipes for Brad's hot crab dip too. You can use canned crab if you don't have access to good quality fresh crab or you don't want to shell out the dough for it. Put this warm, cheesy dip out at you next party or on game day and it will be one of the first things to go!
Nikki's Spicy crab dip instructions
- Mix everything in a bowl except for the crackers.
- Serve cold and with crackers.
You can serve this hot crab dip with wonton strips or tortilla chips! The perfect appetizer for a New Years Eve party, Christmas, or the Super Bowl! It's sure to be a hit! Mix in the crab meat, sriracha, red bell pepper, and celery. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.