Easy orange chicken Recipe. This Easy Orange Chicken cooks quickly in a skillet (no deep frying!) and uses only real, fresh ingredients. Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce. The ultimate Chinese Orange Chicken Recipe which is way better than take-out.
Our easy orange chicken sauce hits all of the right notes—a little sweet, a little tart, a little savory, and a little spicy. Easy Orange Chicken exists and it's better than Panda Express! One of the easiest Chinese chicken recipes to. You can cook Easy orange chicken using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Easy orange chicken Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Easy orange chicken
Ingredients of Easy orange chicken Recipe
- You need of for the sauce:.
- It’s 1 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of white vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
- You need 2 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of red chili flakes (optional).
- You need of Orange zest from one orange.
- Prepare of Prepare fried boneless wings (see my recipe).
- Prepare of Garnish: green onions (optional).
This Easy Orange Chicken Recipe. is made in the skillet and uses a shortcut ingredient that puts Want to give this Easy Orange Chicken Recipe a Shot? Here are the ingredients to add to your. This Easy Orange Chicken Recipe is sure to be a hit with the whole family! It's sweet and tangy, and This Orange Chicken recipe you guys…. it's so easy, you can delete the contact info for your.
Easy orange chicken step by step
- Prepare chicken nuggets/ boneless wings (see my recipe).
- In medium sauce pan combine juice, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger garlic and chili flakes and cook on medium for 3 minutes..
- In separate bowl mix water and cornstarch. Pour cornstarch and water mixture into the orange sauce in the pan and continue cooking 5 minutes until it thickens. Remove from heat and add in orange zest if you wish..
- Toss chicken in sauce and garnish with green onions or zest if you wish and serve! Pairs great with fried or white rice and homemade crab rangoons (see my recipe for rangoons).
That's what makes this Easy Orange Chicken so fantastic. Orange Chicken is probably my favorite Chinese entree, so it's great to have this go-to recipe at home. Enjoy delicious citrus chicken marinated in lemon and orange juice with brown sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. Whether you prefer the classic preparation or something a little more creative, there's an easy homemade orange chicken recipe for you on this list. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Food.