Spinach pancakes stuffed with veggies Recipe. The Original Vegan Spinach Pancake recipe! learn how to make easy dye free green pancakes to enjoy sweet or savory, as a stack or sandwich. This easy recipe has a super short and all natural ingredient list, making it a popular recipe for moms wanting their kids to eat more veggies. Made with fruits and bright green veggies, these sweet Spinach Pancakes are a fun and nutritious breakfast for the whole family.
Spinach pancakes stuffed with white cheese. Zucchini fritters served with fresh herbs and yogurt dressing. Pancakes stuffed with spinach served on white plate with sour-cream. You can cook Spinach pancakes stuffed with veggies using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Spinach pancakes stuffed with veggies Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Spinach pancakes stuffed with veggies
Ingredients of Spinach pancakes stuffed with veggies Recipe
- You need of Spinach pancakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh spinach or 1 package frozen spinach.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare of Veggie mix.
- You need 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- You need 2 of Cloves garlic.
- It’s 1 of Bell pepper.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of cayenne pepper, salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
This is a fun way to sneak in some veggies at breakfast time! We love spinach smoothies for breakfast but sometimes I want to change it up 🙂 Original. Luscious pancakes are stuffed with a tangy and crunchy mixture of sautéed veggies and baked beans, topped with creamy white sauce and cheese, and baked till the toppings melt and coat the pancakes, resulting in an exotic and praiseworthy creation! Put a tablespoon of filling over a pancake, some raw spinach leafs and repeat this once.
Spinach pancakes stuffed with veggies step by step
- In a blender, combine the spinach, milk, egg and oil and blend until smooth. When used frozen spinach, it has to be thawed completely before blending it..
- In another bowl mix all the other ingredients for spinach pancakes, and whisk together..
- Combine the spinach mixture to the dry ingredients and whisk until just combined..
- Heat a oil greased large pan over medium heat and pour the mixture into small or large round shaped pancakes. Flip the pancakes, after it is cooked and set aside..
- For the veggie stuffing, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and saute chopped garlic and onion..
- Add the veggies and tomatoes and cook them for 10 minutes until it is soft. Add the spices and give the mixture a good stir until it is well combined with the spices..
- Stuff the pancakes with veggies and serve.
Cover with a third pancake and serve. In the picture is severd with chilli-roasted pumpkin (recipe also here) and a mix of chopped veggies, soy sausage, mayonnaise and dijon mustard. The Spinach Stuffed Pancakes recipe out of our category leafy green vegetable! Simple spices, eggs, flour, and spinach are used to make these spinach cakes pan-fried in a small amount of olive oil until crisped and browned. These make a quick and tasty side dish, and are a great way to add veggies to your meals.