Easy Crockpot Chili Recipe.
You can have Easy Crockpot Chili using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Easy Crockpot Chili Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Easy Crockpot Chili
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Chili Recipe
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatos.
- It’s 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 cup of diced onions.
- It’s 1 envelope of chili mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
Easy Crockpot Chili instructions
- Sautee diced onions in pan.
- Add ground beef.
- When cooked, use slotted ladle to transfer meat to Crockpot (leaving behind the liquid containing fat).
- Empty cans mentioned into pot.
- Set on low for 7-8 hours.