3-ingredient banana pancakes Recipe. Flourless banana pancakes are held together with eggs in this quick and easy recipe for pancakes that fits into the paleo diet too! In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
It's hard to believe there is a pancake recipe that doesn't. Although I call these three ingredient pancakes, I usually add some cinnamon and vanilla extract to my pancakes as well. For the best results, let the pancakes cool completely after they are. You can cook 3-ingredient banana pancakes using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best 3-ingredient banana pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Perfect 3-ingredient banana pancakes
Ingredients of 3-ingredient banana pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 1 medium of banana.
- You need 1/2 cup of oatmeal.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
Two-ingredient pancakes, which just happen to have no gluten, are one of the internet's favorite things. Maybe you've made them yourself, with just banana and egg. These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert. They are easy to whip up and taste like banana flavored pancakes.
3-ingredient banana pancakes instructions
- Heat griddle. Don't over heat, set to low-medium heat, then when you're ready set to high-medium..
- Mash banana with a fork..
- Mix in both the eggs..
- Add in the oatmeal. Mix everything together well. You can add a dash of cinnamon for flavor and a splash of milk if desired..
- Turn the heat on the griddle to a medium-high heat. Spray it with cooking spray. Then, drop spoonfuls of the batter forming a circle..
- makes about 6 medium sized pancakes. no sugar is added, packed with protien, a great way to start your day! this entire recipe is 398 calores, so there is no need to feel guilty. ;-).
Recipe posted in: Breakfasts, Flex™ Meals & Snacks. Some mornings are just made for pancakes, right? Luckily, Nutrisystem's got a guilt-free version of this morning must-have (check it out here), and it's a total fan favorite. It's high in protein and loaded with healthy fats. Make sure to try this new, awesome recipe pronto.