Linda's easy meatloaf Recipe. I love meatloaf, and love creating new ones to try. This is one that I created with a Mexican twist in mind. This meatloaf goes above and beyond by utilizing healthy oats, fantastic onion flavors, and lots of This is why it's important to use a meat thermometer to determine if the meatloaf is fully-cooked.
I hope you enjoy this video on how I used my Sun Oven to make Meatloaf and how it did in the wind and very little sun. Meatloaf comes together quick and easy with this gluten-free recipe! Oatmeal works just as good in creating a classic meatloaf recipe LINE your loaf pan with foil or parchment paper for easy removal. You can have Linda's easy meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Linda's easy meatloaf Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Linda's easy meatloaf
Ingredients of Linda's easy meatloaf Recipe
- It’s of meatloaf.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of jar Pace brand chunky picante sauce.
- You need 1 1/4 packages of saltine crackers; crushed.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- You need 2 of eggs; beaten.
- Prepare 4 dash of garlic salt to taste.
- You need 3 dash of black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 small of cans tomato sauce.
This Easy Meatloaf is a favorite at my house. It's the recipe we always use when we want a meatloaf that's tender, super moist and utterly delicious! Easy Meatloaf – moist, tender, flavorful and SUPER easy dish made with ground meat and spices baked beautifully in a loaf pan then glazed with a sweet and tangy sauce. Easy Meatloaf Recipe – Tender and juicy homemade meatloaf topped with a sweet glaze.
Linda's easy meatloaf instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beaten egg, milk, picante sauce, garlic salt, and pepper. Mix well..
- Add crushed saltines. Mix well and allow saltines to absorb some of the liquid.
- Add ground beef and mix very well..
- Place meatloaf in 8 x 8 ungreased baking dish.
- Poke holes in top of meatloaf with handle of wooden spoon. place meatloaf in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove meatloaf and pour the two cans of tomato sauce evenly over the top of the meatloaf.
- Return to oven and continue to bake an additional 30 minutes.
- Allow meatloaf to stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Simple to make and ready in less than an hour! Prosciutto-Stuffed Meatloaf is a delicious and a great company meatloaf. Linda belongs to a Gourmet Dinner Group that delights in making wonderful foods that they share together. Momma's Meatloaf is a classic meatloaf that has the best flavor ever! This meatloaf recipe is easy Flavourful, moist, just delicious.