Sopes de Puerco (pork sopes) Recipe.
You can cook Sopes de Puerco (pork sopes) using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Sopes de Puerco (pork sopes) Recipe – How to Cook Yummy Sopes de Puerco (pork sopes)
Ingredients of Sopes de Puerco (pork sopes) Recipe
- Prepare of for sopes.
- Prepare 3 lb of pork.
- Prepare 1 lb of queso fresco ( mexican fresh cheese).
- Prepare 1/2 of lettuce head chopped.
- You need 1 of package sope baskets.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, sliced into strips.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need dash of garlic salt.
- Prepare dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s dash of powdered chicken bullion.
- It’s dash of kikoman soy sauce.
- You need 1 of refried beans.
- It’s 1 of sour cream (optional).
- It’s of for salsa.
- You need 5 of fresh tomatoes.
- You need 1 of chile wero (yellow).
- It’s 1 of jalapeno chile.
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of cilantro minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of water from boiled veggies.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 6 of chiles de arbol.
Sopes de Puerco (pork sopes) step by step
- Chop your pork into small cubes. Toss in a bowl, add dash of: soy sauce, garlic salt, pepper, salt, chicken bullion, and mix well with hands. Set aside..
- Make your salsa. Add tomatoes and chiles in a pot and bring to boil .cook for 15-20min. Then cook the chiles de arbol over open flame, just burn the tips and blow out the flame.in a blender add the soft tomatoes, cut the stems off the chiles, add to blender. Add garlic cloves, and chile de arbol. Add 2 cups of water you boiled veggies in. Add cilantro.Add salt and pepper to taste. Blend for 2 min. Add more salt if needed. Until you like it. Done. Set aside..
- Refried beans can be bought whole in its juices and then poured over high heat oil and mashed. Tada. Or u can buy canned if its easier..
- In a deep skillet. Add veg oil. Med high heat. Add meat. Brown the meat. Stir meat. Cook for a good 10-15 min with lid. Just stiring on med high heat occasionally . Youll see its juices begining to rise. Now bring down to medium heat. And uncover the lid. Let it simmer in its juices for another 10 min. Youll see juices begin to evaporate and itll begin to sizzle and grill and turn brown. Once it browns nicelt all over, drop the heat to low. Cover..
- Add salsa to the meat.stir it in well. Leave on low. Cover to let flavors marinate together. Stir occasionally..
- In another skilet add oil to fill about half way up. High heat. Let heat up for 1 min. Add sope baskets to fry. About 2 min each side, tske out and place in a strainer basket with a kitchen sheet of paper to absorb some oil..
- Place empty baskets on a plate, spoon some refried beans inside, one large spoon of the pork and its chile over that into the basket. Top with lettuce, avocado, crumbled queso fresco, add a dallop of sour cream (optional) and spoon a little extra salsa from the meat on top. Enjoy..