Smoked deviled eggs Recipe. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Appetizer Recipes, Taste That Appeals To All! Smoked deviled eggs are a show-stopping twist on an old classic. Hard smoked eggs serve as the base for a tangy and slightly spicy filling.
Smoked Deviled Eggs have so much flavor you'll never make them the old way again. They start with smoked eggs and then you fill them with a traditional deviled eggs filling. Make these for Easter or anytime to snack on. You can have Smoked deviled eggs using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Smoked deviled eggs Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Delicious Smoked deviled eggs
Ingredients of Smoked deviled eggs Recipe
- It’s 7 of hard boiled eggs, cooked and peeled.
- You need 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 tsp of chives, diced.
- You need 1 tsp of brown mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare dash of hot sauce.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper,.
- You need 2 tbsp of bacon, crumbled.
- You need of paprika, for dusting.
- It’s of Wood chips and water.
Put your eggs in an empty sauce pan. Fill the sauce pan with water so eggs are completely submerged. Put the sauce pan over medium-high heat until it boils. Then turn off the burner and cover the pan with a lid.
Smoked deviled eggs instructions
- When ready to cook, start the Traeger grill on Smoke with the lid open until fire is established (4-5 minutes). Keep the temperature on Smoke setting (set to Super Smoke mode if using a WiFIRE-enabled grill) and preheat, lid closed 10-15 minutes..
- Place cooked and peeled eggs directly on the grill grate. Smoke eggs for 30 minutes. Remove from the grill and allow eggs to cool..
- Slice the eggs lengthwise and scoop the egg yolks into a gallon zip top bag. Add mayonnaise, chives, mustard, vinegar, hot sauce, salt and pepper to the bag..
- Zip the bag closed and, using your hands, knead all of the ingredients together until completely smooth..
- Squeeze the yolk mixture into one corner of the bag; cut a small part of the corner off. Pipe the yolk mixture into the hard boiled egg whites. Top deviled eggs with crumbled bacon and paprika. Chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!.
- Here’s a different one..
- Note- I used our colored Easter eggs. I think 30 mins is too long, or I had my heat to high idk. My first time making them..
Remove from the cooker and immediately place in a bowl of ice water. Place cooked and peeled eggs directly on the grill grate. Remove from the grill and allow eggs to cool. Using a sharp knife carefully cut off about ⅛" slice off the top and ⅛" slice off the bottom of each hardboiled egg and. In a medium bowl carefully scoop the yolks out of the eggs.