Italian Meatloaf Recipe. Pack the meat mixture into an oiled loaf pan, if you do not have a loaf pan, form the meat mixture into a loaf shape on an oiled oven tray or baking dish. Tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and Italian seasonings flavor this ground beef meatloaf. Serve it with buttered pasta and green salad for an easy dinner.
MORE+ LESS Meatloaf is my love language. Tear some crusty Italian bread into chunks and place it in a bowl. Pour the milk over the bread, toss it around, and allow it to soak in for several minutes. You can cook Italian Meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Italian Meatloaf Recipe – How to Prepare Yummy Italian Meatloaf
Ingredients of Italian Meatloaf Recipe
- It’s 1 of egg, slightly beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2/3 oz of Italian salad dressing mix, dry (1 envelope).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Emeril's Essence seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of corn chex, crushed (or chex of your choice, corn & rice are gluten-free).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 dash of celery salt.
- It’s 2 slice of American cheese, cut into strips.
Though this Italian Meatloaf definitely ranks up at the top! The key to any great recipe for meatloaf or meatballs is a combination of meats. In this recipe I used Italian pork sausage and ground beef. Italian Meatloaf is a tender, flavorful meatloaf made from a combination of ground beef and Italian sausage.
Italian Meatloaf instructions
- Add all ingredients, except cheese in bowl; mix well. Shape into loaf in shallow pan. Bake in 350°F oven for 65 minutes..
- Top with cheese strips. Cook for 5 minutes longer..
Cooked in a rich tomato sauce and covered with a thick layer of Fontina cheese. This outstanding Italian Meatloaf recipe is sure to please the entire family, and the leftovers (if you're lucky enough to have any!) are amazing! There are so many variations on how to make it. It's a versatile staple that is If you would prefer other protein, try this meatloaf with ground turkey and turkey Italian sausage. An Italian meatloaf smothered in an incredible tomato marinara sauce.