Smoky Thai cucumber salad Recipe. This light and fresh Thai cucumber salad is one of my warm weather staples. The dressing is tangy, salty, and sweet — and the juice from the cucumbers seeps into the dressing, giving it a delicious cucumber flavor. Best Anytime thai cucumber salad spicy made just for you!
Beer, music and no female hands ever touching my tongs. Sesame Cucumber Salad is light, refreshing, and vibrant in flavor. It's the perfect summer side dish or companion to any Southest Asian inspired meal. You can have Smoky Thai cucumber salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Smoky Thai cucumber salad Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Smoky Thai cucumber salad
Ingredients of Smoky Thai cucumber salad Recipe
- You need 1/3 cup of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 of lime.
- You need 1 of chopped pepper (Thai chile).
- Prepare 2 of shallots brunoise.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber (your choice of cut).
- It’s of Smoked trout (1/2 fillet).
Either way, this Thai Cucumber Salad is super refreshing and delicious. It always has been and always will be my favorite! This Thai Cucumber Salad recipe is a healthy side dish that's easy to make, and full of the most delicious fresh and zesty flavors! Anyone else been craving a cool cucumber salad during these hot and toasty summer days?
Smoky Thai cucumber salad instructions
- Squeeze lime and Mix all liquids, salt chili & chili flakes into a bowl and make sure to stur well till sugar is incorporated.
- Mix Cut cucumber any way you want to serve.
- Cut shallots brunoise so they mix well into the entire salad.
- Mix all ingredients together and shred the trout fillet and place on top and serve.
Or hey, maybe trying to figure out how the heck to celebrate that first crop. This Thai cucumber salad is a refreshing and crisp summer salad with cucumbers and cilantro in a fresh dressing of rice vinegar and sesame oil. Thai cucumber salad is a light and refreshing Thai recipe that is quick to put together and packs lots of flavor. It makes a nice summer alternative to a. This refreshing Thai cucumber salad recipe tastes just like the restaurant version, and it only takes minutes to make!