Red Velvet Pancakes Recipe.
You can cook Red Velvet Pancakes using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Red Velvet Pancakes Recipe – How to Cook Perfect Red Velvet Pancakes
Ingredients of Red Velvet Pancakes Recipe
- It’s 2 Cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of cocoa powder , unsweetened.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 Cups of milk whole.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of white vinegar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of sugar granulated.
- Prepare 2 of eggs large.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tablespoons of red food colouring.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of butter , unsalted , melted.
Red Velvet Pancakes instructions
- In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. set aside..
- Measure out milk into a liquid measuring jug and whisk in the vinegar. allow the mixture to rest for 2 minutes..
- Whisk together the eggs and granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl..
- Add the milk mixture, red food colouring, vanilla and melted butter and whisk well to combine..
- Add the dry ingredients in gradual increments while mixing till you get a uniform batter. let the batter rest for about 5 minutes..
- Heat a non-stick griddle and lightly butter it..
- Pour the batter into heart shaped moulds (i used cookie cutters) placed on the griddle..
- Remove the mould whne the surface is bubbly, and flip the pancake..
- Cook through, and remove onto a serving platter..
- Serve with a liberal dusting of icing sugar, and syrup on the side. no better way to start valentines day!!.