Firehouse Roasted Peppers and Garlic Salsa Recipe.
You can cook Firehouse Roasted Peppers and Garlic Salsa using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Firehouse Roasted Peppers and Garlic Salsa Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Firehouse Roasted Peppers and Garlic Salsa
Ingredients of Firehouse Roasted Peppers and Garlic Salsa Recipe
- Prepare 6 of Roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 6 of jalapeno peppers.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 3 of habanero peppers.
- It’s 1 head of of galic.
- You need 1 medium of sweet onion.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of juice of fresh lime.
Firehouse Roasted Peppers and Garlic Salsa instructions
- Grill; red pepper, jalapeños and entire garlic head for approx. 20 – 25 min..
- While grilling, rough chop and put in blender; 4 roma tomatoes, habanero peppers, 1/2 of the onion and 1/2 bunch cilantro.
- Add to blender; oregano, salt, vinegar and lime juice.
- When done grilling; remove stem, seeds and skin from red pepper..
- Remove stems from jalapeños (that's all – keep the whole pepper)..
- Cut bottom from garlic head (careful- it is hot). Smash out garlic with side of knife. Add @ 6-8 cloves and save the rest to add to taste..
- Add peppers and garlic to blender and blend contents..
- Pour blended contents into container and dice the 2 remaining tomatoes, onion and desired amount ot cilantro; add to container.
- Mix with spoon and add salt, water, garlic or habanero s to taste..
- Chill and serve.