Easy chili cheese fries 🍟 Recipe. Chili fries with homemade cheese sauce and drinking wine! Using Great Value Chili, Ore-Ida Fries and a Visions double boiler. Smothered in chili and cheddar cheese sauce, these easy chili cheese fries are a complete meal in themselves. "This is an easy way to make one of my favorite snacks, chili cheese fries." Save to favorites.
Growing up in Philadelphia, the BEST EVER chili cheese fries come from a place called Nifty Fifties. Try this meaty, very cheesy and slightly spicy Chili Cheese Fries or Potato Wedges. It is so easy to make and is done in a jiffy. You can have Easy chili cheese fries 🍟 using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Easy chili cheese fries 🍟 Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Yummy Easy chili cheese fries 🍟
Ingredients of Easy chili cheese fries 🍟 Recipe
- Prepare of big Handful your favorite frozen fries, I use rally’s fries.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- It’s 1 can of spicy chili beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Fritos jalepeno nacho cheese dip.
Lay fries or wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet. Chili cheese fries don't always come smothered in greasy chili and gloppy cheese sauce. This easy rendition from Joy the Baker is made with chile powder and spice and a smattering of Cheddar. We've got something of a disclaimer to issue.
Easy chili cheese fries 🍟 step by step
- Cook the fries then top with hot beans, cheese and fresh cool sour cream! Additional toppings would be finely diced jalepeno, shredded cheddar or fiesta cheese, pico de Gallo or finely chopped purple or green onion..
I love a homemade chili, and the surprising part is how easy chili is to make. You don't need tons of time for it to simmer-in fact, you can make it The science behind great fries that is! Will you be trying these Ultimate Chili Cheese Fries?! Grab some Glass meal prep bowls. For Chili Cheese Fries: Prepare french fries according to package directions until browned.