Red velvet pancakes Recipe. Red Velvet Pancakes – tender fluffy pancakes finished with a cream cheese icing to mimic red velvet cake. What an impressive looking breakfast these red velvet pancakes made and super easy at that! These pancakes where fluffy with that signature light chocolate.
Red Velvet Pancakes w/ Cream Cheese Glaze. I used red velvet cake mix. Add Red Velvet Pancakes to your morning menu for an over-the-top breakfast treat. You can have Red velvet pancakes using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Red velvet pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Red velvet pancakes
Ingredients of Red velvet pancakes Recipe
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 of tspn baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 of tspn baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 tbspn of vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of tspn red food colour gel.
- Prepare of Oil to fry.
- Prepare 1 spoonful of vanilla ice cream.
Move over red velvet cake, its breakfast time with Red Velvet Pancakes made with Bisquick®! Red Velvet pancakes that are made from cake batter and will work with any cake mix you choose. Perfect for kids birthday parties or Monday mornings. Definitely the best thing for a Monday morning.
Red velvet pancakes instructions
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients(flour,cocoa,baking powder and soda, sugar and salt).
- In a separate bowl,mix milk and vinegar and let sit for 2 mins…. Add vanilla essence, eggs and food colour and mix well..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones and mix well. You can adjust the thickness using warm milk.
- Heat a nonstick pan with a little oil and add small portions of the batter and fry both sides. Do this till the batter is all used up..
- Serve with mint tea. You could garnish with vanilla ice cream or honey.
These Red Velvet Pancakes are the softest, fluffiest, sweetest guilt-free pancakes in all the land! These Healthy Red Velvet Pancakes are basically a health food masked as a decadent diet buster. Actually, I make these – my speedy, weekend breakfast variant, Red Velvet Pancakes – even more frequently. They're great with raspberries, creme fraiche and a little shaved chocolate, and gorgeous. Upgrade your breakfast options with these easy red velvet Learn how to make pancakes and treat your guests to a special breakfast with this red velvet pancakes.