Black Bean Corn Salsa Recipe. Made with corn, black beans, tomato, onion, pepper, and avocado, this salsa has the most amazing balance of textures in a great presentation. All Reviews for Heather's Cilantro, Black Bean, and Corn Salsa. This Black Bean Corn Salsa recipe is the perfect make-ahead Game Day appetizer or snack OR pile it on tacos, baked potatoes, nachos, quesadillas You will also love that this Black Bean Corn Salsa recipe is make ahead friendly.
Add tomatoes, bell pepper, and red onion for good measure, and you'll have a bowl of the best summer salsa we've ever tasted. This wildly versatile Black Bean and Corn Salsa will have you dreaming up all sorts of ways to use it: tacos, burritos, breakfast backup?!! And you can easily turn it into a meal with a few additions so it's worth keeping it in mind if your kitchen needs a kickstart. You can cook Black Bean Corn Salsa using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Black Bean Corn Salsa Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Delicious Black Bean Corn Salsa
Ingredients of Black Bean Corn Salsa Recipe
- Prepare 3 can of petite diced tomato no salt added.
- Prepare 3 medium of fresh jalapeno.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of sugar to cut the acidity of the tomato a bit.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
I think it tastes best when accompanied by a. Make the perfect side for your Mexican feast with this black bean and corn salsa recipe from Food.com. Easy black bean corn salsa recipe with black beans, corn, bell peppers, onion, avocado, cilantro, jalapeno, and fresh lime. My co-manager, Kris, contributed her black bean corn salsa recipe to the deli and I'll never forget how that stuff flew off the shelves!
Black Bean Corn Salsa step by step
- empty 2 cans of tomato into a blender.
- add the jalapeno. seeds and all if you like it hotter or no seeds if you like it milder and blend it all up to your desiered considency.
- empty third can in large bowl and add the tomato sauce.
- rinse the corn and beans and add to bowl.
- add the contents of the blender to the bowl.
- add the spices and lime juice and mix it all up real good with a large spoon being careful not to break up the beans.
- cover and store in fridge for a few hours to let the flavors blend and mellow out.
- this will keep for up to 2 weeks depending on how its stored or you can can it.
It's light, soooo flavorful, and loaded with.. Black Beans and Corn recipe is cheesy and delicious, made with boneless chicken breast, black beans, corn and salsa topped with melted cheddar cheese. To turn these into tacos, you transfer the chicken, corn and black beans with a slotted spoon into a serving platter (there will be liquid in the. This black bean and corn salad is a fresh mix of black beans, corn, red peppers, jalapeno and avocado, all tossed in a zesty cilantro lime dressing. It's actually pretty easy to convert black bean and corn salad into salsa.