Homemade Fluffy Pancakes Recipe.
You can cook Homemade Fluffy Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Homemade Fluffy Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Homemade Fluffy Pancakes
Ingredients of Homemade Fluffy Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
Homemade Fluffy Pancakes instructions
- Measure all your ingredients.
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar in a bowl.
- Separate egg white from egg yolk and beat egg white till it reaches a stiff peak (This is optional).
- Combine milk, egg yolks, melted butter and vanilla essence in another bowl.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients.
- Stir until there are barely any lumps left but don't over stir. (Over stirring will make your pancakes chewy and dense).
- Gently fold in the egg whites into the batter. Don't over mix.. fold in till its incorporated well into the batter.
- Let your batter rest for about 30 minutes (very very important).
- Lightly oil your pan (use a kitchen towel to mop up the excess oil) or just use a cooking spray..
- Using a ladle or a measuring cup, gently pour your batter in one spot and let dry..
- When bubbles begin to pop on top and the edges are formed, you flip the pancakes.
- Make sure your stove or cooker is on the lowest heat possible..
- You have your beautiful fluffy pancakes.