Salsa Recipe. The Source for all of salsa dance moves. Need a remainder of your salsa dance class? this is an encyclopedia of all moves including videos and descriptions for quick learning. Explore this Article. original article from wikipedia.
The word is the same as the Spanish word salsa meaning sauce, or in this case flavor or style. Official Page of Salsa Dance Magazine the most exciting Magazine For Salsa Lovers. You can cook Salsa using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Salsa Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Salsa
Ingredients of Salsa Recipe
- You need 7 of green chilies.
- Prepare 4 of small tomatillos.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño.
- You need 1 pint of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/4 of of an onion.
- You need 1/4 of pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
Salsa step by step
- Set broiler to 525.
- Set green chilies, jalapeños, tomatillos, garlic, tomatoes and onion on baking sheet. Put in broiler for about 7 to 8 minutes. You want to make sure it's somewhat charred and getting soft. Flip and do the same on other side of green chilies, jalapeños, tomatillo. Make sure everything is charred and soft..
- Pull baking sheet out of broiler, set on top of oven and let sit for about 15 minutes until cool to handle..
- Add about a half bunch of cilantro in blender along with the 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, 1 teaspoon of salt, the juice of half a lemon and the half cup of water. Add the green chilies, tomatillos, onion, garlic, tomatoes..
- Before adding the jalapeño cut in half and scrape out the seeds, then add to blender..
- Blend until mixed well, then enjoy.