Chicken korma Recipe. This korma recipe is not at all tasty! It does not do any justice for the chicken korma. Pakistani food is filled with more flavor and you can taste the spices in the chicken because you marinate for literally a min!
It originated in the Indian subcontinent during the Mughal Era & later became immensely popular across the world. There are so many ways a korma is made, most of them are adapted to the regional cuisines. It's so easy to make, luscious and creamy, this chicken will surely become a show-stopper! You can cook Chicken korma using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Chicken korma Recipe – How to Make Tasty Chicken korma
Ingredients of Chicken korma Recipe
- Prepare 500 gm of chicken.
- You need 2 of medium size onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 8/10 of Cashews.
- It’s 5/6 of almonds.
- You need 100 gm of hung card.
- You need 4 tbsp of fresh cream.
- You need 5/6 of green chilli.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Oil.
My recipe is packed full of amazing flavor and will more than hit the spot. Stir the cashew mixture into the chicken and onions. This easy Chicken Korma recipe is made using a spiced yogurt marinade, butter cooked chicken and onions that is lightened with cream. Yes, korma is an Indian Curry dish made with garam masala. chicken korma with coconut milk.
Chicken korma instructions
- Frist marinate chicken with salt, lemon juice and ginger garlic paste. Soak kaju and almond for 3/4 hour and paste it. Make a paste with onion and chilli..
- Take a pan and heat 2tbsp oil add chicken, cook until it turns golden brown..
- Take a pan and heat 2tbsp oil add garam masala when it crackles add onion paste mixture. Stirring well with a spatula and cook until it turns brown then add all spices and card mix well. Add chicken and mix it.add kaju paste. Add salt and sugar. Cover it and cook for 5 minutes. Last add cream and mix it well..
You can substitute the double cream with coconut milk to make the chicken korma curry lighter. Even though the double cream adds that richness we love so much because it is a thickening agent, the coconut milk will do the same. It is rich, creamy, full of spices and flavor, and just begs to be soaked up by a piece of fresh naan. About Korma Curries… There are hundreds of recipes for authentic Indian chicken korma. Korma, which means 'braising' in Hindi, is actually a style of cooking where meat and vegetables are braised in a sealed pot with a little liquid.