Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray Recipe. Homemade hot salsa dip recipe made with fresh tomatoes is a popular Mexican sauce. This sauce is simple and easy to make at home with fresh ingredient such. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive.
This King Ranch Chicken Dip is crockpot made and easily shared! You are going to love the the flavor; get your chips ready, you are going to need them! Make sure this fits by entering your model number. You can have Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray
Ingredients of Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray Recipe
- It’s of Guacamole Dip.
- Prepare 2 of Avocados.
- You need 1 of medium sized tomato.
- Prepare 1 of small sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 of small jalapeno.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, garlic salt (to your taste).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s of Mango Pineapple Salsa.
- It’s 1 of mango.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh diced pineapple.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of purple onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green/red bell pepper.
- You need 8 sprigs of cilantro (to your taste).
- You need of Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette.
- You need 1 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of extra vinegar olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need pinch of minced garlic.
- You need of Red Salsa.
- It’s of (pick your favorite).
- It’s of Corn Salsa.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen sweet corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced purple onion.
- Prepare 1 of diced tomato.
- You need of small amount of cilantro (to your taste).
- It’s of salt & pepper (to your taste).
- You need pinch of garlic salt.
- You need of Sour Cream.
Serve Chips & Dip, Veggies, Salsa & Chips or Create a Party Platter! Jumbo Family Size Chips n Dip Bowl. Made of High Grade Restaurant Quality Shatter Resistant Melamine. How do I make homemade salsa?
Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray step by step
- Guacamole Dip: place avocados, cut in half and remove seed, and place in medium sized bowl. Add rest of ingredients to avocados and mix/smash thoroughly..
- Mango Pineapple Salsa: place mango, cut and dice, place in medium sized bowl. Add rest of ingredients to mango and mix thoroughly..
- Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette: Puree cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, orange juice, salt, pepper and garlic in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Corn Salsa: Place bag of frozen corn in medium sized pan and cook on medium heat, dice 1/2 cup of purple onion, dice 1 tomato, add salt and pepper (to taste), pinch of garlic salt and place in medium sized bowl. Add heated corn to mixed bowl and refrigerate salsa..
Making a homemade salsa is super easy with the use of a blender or food processor. This recipe takes a short cut in using canned tomatoes and fresh ingredients. Which means it can be put together within minutes. You can also very easily use fresh tomatoes instead! This delicious and popular fresh salsa recipe is made with diced tomatoes, cilantro, garlic, peppers, and a perfect combination of seasonings. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This is one salsa recipe that'll make you skip the.