Simple meat loaf Recipe. Meatloaf is an old-school recipe that everyone should know how to make. It might not be the sexiest piece of food, but damn is it delish. Especially in a sandwich the next day OR.
If you like sweet and sour you will love this Simple Meatloaf Recipe. The one person in our family that doesn't like Meatloaf changed his mind after I made this recipe. Meatloaf is a classic meal enjoyed by tons of people all around the world, but If you want a simple meal mixed up and ready to go in a short amount of time start at step one! You can have Simple meat loaf using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Simple meat loaf Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Simple meat loaf
Ingredients of Simple meat loaf Recipe
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 lb of ground chuck.
- You need 2 of small cans plain tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 of to a half cup more ketchup (for the top).
- Prepare 1 of optional~10 to 12 queen(large) stuffed green olives sliced in half (length way).
This simple meatloaf gets great reviews because it is a quick and easy choice for a family dinner. A meat thermometer is a kitchen tool that we really think every home cook should own Did the meatloaf of your youth feature a packet of Lipton® onion soup or a shot of hot. It doesn't have to be complicated–simple meatloaf recipes make great dinners. This is the recipe my sister always uses.
Simple meat loaf step by step
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a large bow.
- Add the ground beef and olives, mix. The less you work the meat the better. It will make it dense if you mash it around to much..
- Form your meat mixture into a loaf in a baking pan. I use a glass pyrex…about 8 x 12.
- You can also leave the olives whole and make a trench down the center.. lay them end to end. Then cover them over with the meat mix. It looks nice when you cut it..
- Pour the two cans of tomato sauce over..
- Squirt ketchup across the top over the tomato sauce. As much as you like! This makes a nice thick topping..
- Bake 350 covered for about 40 minutes. (Tent the foil so you dont lose that nice top!).
- Let stand about 10 minutes..
- I serve with sour cream mashies, drenched with that lovely tomato gravy.
From easy Simple Meatloaf recipes to masterful Simple Meatloaf preparation techniques, find Simple Meatloaf ideas by our editors and community in this recipe collection. Missing Mom's classic meat loaf recipe? Meatloaf is such a comforting, easy meal to make. If you don't have an hour to bake the meatloaf,a tip I use is baking the simple meatloaf. The Boarding House Meatloaf recipe is fresh, filling, and oh-so easy to make.