Mutton Steam Curry Recipe. Find mutton curry stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Mutton Curry is undeniably one of the most delicious mutton dish.
Curry Without Tomatoes Recipes on Yummly Mutton Chops Curry Recipe-how To Make Mutton Chops Curry, Quick And Easy Mutton Curry – Mutton Tavla, Spicy Indian Goat Curry / Goat Curry. Mutton curry is one of the most famous and popular recipes for all non veggie lovers. You can have Mutton Steam Curry using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Mutton Steam Curry Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Perfect Mutton Steam Curry
Ingredients of Mutton Steam Curry Recipe
- You need 500 gm of mutton.
- Prepare 100 gm of sour card.
- Prepare 1 piece of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of ginger+garlic+chilli juice.
- Prepare 1 spoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 spoon of tamarind pulp.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of Cardamom.
- Prepare 1 spoon of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 spoon of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 spoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of turmeric powder.
The Goan Mutton Curry is a very popular dish from the Goan cuisine. Learn how to make/prepare Goan Mutton. PC Mutton Curry Spectacular ist ein deutsch/indischer Zauberkünstler. Sein größtes Anliegen ist es, den.
Mutton Steam Curry step by step
- Atfirst marinate the mutton with sour card.
- Heat the pan add mustard oil,bay leaves, cloves, cardamom, cinnamomum.
- After that add chopped onion and fry until colour become golden brown..
- Then add Onion juice,ginger+garlic+chilli juice and add turmeric, kashmiri red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder,black pepper, salt.Fry well..
- After 10 minute add mutton and fry well..
- After 15 minute put the mutton into the pressure cooker add add 2 cup of water and wait for 3 whistle..
- Then teleserye the pressure and open the cooker..
- Add tamarind pulp and mixture of spices.Then heat the cooker 3 minute..
- Switch of the heat serve it with rice..
- More information watch the videohttps://youtu.be/komnx96Lmqk.
Mutton Curry – Mutton Its a traditional mutton curry, which is done with a slight variation,easy to cook, and taste delicious. Spicy mutton curry, rich in colour can be eaten with paratha or hot steamed rice. A showstopper dish at Diwali gatherings, this goat curry melds a myriad of spices evoking Malaysian and Indian flavors. steam curry stock images from Offset. Authentic photography and illustrations by award-winning artists. How to make Varutharacha Mutton Curry