City slicker meatloaf – easy!! Recipe. This Easy Meatloaf and Potatoes Dinner gives you meat and potatoes all in one delicious shot! This pairs perfect with mashed potatoes. This meatloaf recipe is easy to make, holds together, and has the best glaze on top!
Makes for easy lifting the meatloaf out. This easy meatloaf recipe is full of flavor and very easy to make. This easy meatloaf recipe is so juicy, yet firm and full of flavor. You can cook City slicker meatloaf – easy!! using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best City slicker meatloaf – easy!! Recipe – Recipe: Tasty City slicker meatloaf – easy!!
Ingredients of City slicker meatloaf – easy!! Recipe
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of ketchup.
- You need 1 of corn flakes.
- You need 5 of pounds of meat.
Even folks who aren't meatloaf fans tend to devour this one. It can even be garnished up to serve to company if you're needing something easy and delicious to whip up. Naturally Grain and Gluten Free, this Stupid Easy Meatloaf recipe uses cauliflower instead of breadcrumbs to keep the loaf nice and moist. Seeing as how the fridge was half empty, I decided that I was going to make a Stupid Easy Meatloaf: a very basic meatloaf that.
City slicker meatloaf – easy!! instructions
- In a large pan (13×9 is best) mix the meat and eggs together..
- Then add ketchup as needed until meat turns into a dark pink/light red color. Mix meat. (This bottle was full when I started for an estimate on how much I used).
- Add in corn flakes until blended well. See photo for how much I used. Bag was full when I started..
- Flatten out in pan. It should look like this..
- Add top layer of ketchup.
- Bake in oven on 375 for 1 hour. You will have to check on it and drain grease a couple of times..
- After an hour, drain grease, cut meatloaf in half. Bake 15-20 more minutes..
- After that, Drain grease & Enjoy!.
This is a very easy and no fail recipe for American-style meatloaf. I have made it twice already. I added about a tablespoon of worcestershire sauce to the meat mixture and sauteed the onions in a little butter and garlic just for a few minutes until the onions were softened. A simple and delicious recipe to take your meatloaf from ordinary to OPA!!!! Inspired by traditional Greek flavours, Ken's meatloaf recipe features feta.