Chicken kabab Recipe. Chicken kebab recipe – Make the best delicious, soft, succulent & flavorful chicken kababs at home. Kabab or kebab is a piece of food, mostly meat grilled over charcoal fire. Learn how to make absolutely delicious restaurant style Chicken Seekh Kabab from scratch using simple ingredients and home made spices.
Joojeh Kabab is my go-to kabab recipe when we invite friends for a BBQ. The secret to perfect Persian Chicken Kabab is of course in the marinade. Chicken Kabab Recipe, How To Make Chicken Kabab Recipe. You can cook Chicken kabab using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Chicken kabab Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Chicken kabab
Ingredients of Chicken kabab Recipe
- You need 250 gm of boneless chicken.
- You need 2 spoon of onion paste.
- You need 1 spoon of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 spoon of garlic paste.
- You need 1 spoon of green Chilli paste.
- It’s 3 spoon of sour card.
- It’s 1 of spoon garam masala powder.
- You need 11/4 of aamchur powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasori methi.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder, salt.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized capsicum cut into the shape of square..
- You need 2 of onions cut into the shape of square.
- Prepare 3 tsp of lemon juce.
This is one of the most flavorful and aromatic Indian appetizers. Chicken Kebab is made of chunks of chicken, marinated in the unique. Chicken Reshmi Kabab recipe is a delicate Mughlai Chicken Kabab that's utterly silky. Most of the Chicken Kebab or Kabab recipes are the skewed and grilled or tandoori variety where the chicken chunks are marinated in special spices and then grilled on skewers or cooked in tandoor.
Chicken kabab instructions
- Wash chicken and mixed all the ingredients..
- Marinat the chicken at least 4 hours in fridge..
- Line the chicken, onions,and capsicum alternately on the skewers..
- Then heat the dosa pan and add some oil/butter..
- Place them in a pan. Sim the gas.
- After 10 minute flip them and fry 10 minute..
- After 20 minute switch off the gas and serve it..
Chicken Seekh Kabab are a delicious Indian appetizer made with ground minced meat & a handful of spices and are usually served with a side of green chutney. This delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chicken kabab (also known as a kebab or kabob) recipe is known as murg malai kabab in Indian. It's so easy to make you'll wonder why you haven't cooked it before. Put a kabab over each square, roll the edges, sealing them using egg. Deep fry in hot oil and serve.