Resturent style Malai champ Recipe. Video tu val lagile please like koribo comment koribo aru amar channel tu subscribe koribo. #amarpaakghor #malaichamcham #simplestyle. Malai kofta is a north Indian specialty originated from the #Mughlaicuisine.. Malai refers to the cream and the Kofta are deep fried mixed veggie dumplings mixed in a spicy onion, curd and cream gravy that delights each and every bit of your taste buds.
Let the mixture thicken a bit then remove to a serving bowl. Ludhiana Junction. / It is an icon with title Chevron Right. Ye ve Kalk – Kuzey Hindistan. You can cook Resturent style Malai champ using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Resturent style Malai champ Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Resturent style Malai champ
Ingredients of Resturent style Malai champ Recipe
- Prepare 3 pcs of Soya champ.
- You need 1" of Ginger.
- You need 4-5 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 4 of Green Chilles.
- You need 4 Table spoon of Malai.
- Prepare 3 Table spoon of Card.
- Prepare to taste of Salt according.
- You need of Oil form shallow fry.
Malai Kofta is a super popular Punjabi curry. Deep fried koftas ( made from paneer, potatoes and carrots) are cooked in a rich malai kofta gravy. My favourite two Punjabi dishes to order at restaurants is restaurant style malai kofta and palak paneer. Both are rich and creamy Punjabi.
Resturent style Malai champ instructions
- Add champ sticks in Lukewarm water for 7-10 mint's. And remove stick from them after mean time..
- In a mixi jar add Ginger, Garlic,Green chilli and blend it without water, then add malai, card and salt and again blend it to make a smooth paste..
- Marinate champ in this paste for 1/2 hour..
- Heat 2-3 spoon of oil in non stick pan and shallow fry the champs from both sides.
- In same pan what ever the oil left add slice 1/2 onion a suate it for just a mint then add all the rest paste of malai & card and cook for 5-6 mints on slow flame.
- After that add cut pcs of soya champ and cook for 5-6 mint's again.
- Add kasuri methi and mix with very gentle hands. Switch off the gas add 1/2 spoon of Malai on it and mix it. Your Dhaba style malai champ is ready. Enjoy it..
Malai Kofta is a rich savoury curry/gravy from the Moghlai origin. Koftas made and added to a rich tomato cream base sauce which serves as a great side dish for rotis or even pulaos. Malai Kofta is one of my fav orders in restaurants – I like both the white sauce and the tomato based one. Malai Kofta is a classic rich and creamy North Indian dish perfect for parties, special occasions. Perfect with chapati, naan, all pulaos and parathas.