Scallion Pancakes w/Sesame Dipping Sauce Recipe.
You can cook Scallion Pancakes w/Sesame Dipping Sauce using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Scallion Pancakes w/Sesame Dipping Sauce Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Yummy Scallion Pancakes w/Sesame Dipping Sauce
Ingredients of Scallion Pancakes w/Sesame Dipping Sauce Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 bunch of scallions (about 6), thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of canola oil.
- You need of Sesame Dipping Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of distilled white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame seeds, toasted.
Scallion Pancakes w/Sesame Dipping Sauce instructions
- Heat a skillet on medium heat. Add sesame seeds and stir constantly until golden and fragrant, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from pan and put into a bowl. Add remaining dipping sauce ingredients (soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and pepper flakes) and combine. Set aside..
- In another bowl, whisk together flour, egg, and water until smooth. Stir in scallions and salt..
- In the skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of oil over medium-high heat. Laddle batter into skillet and smooth it out into a thin pancake. Cook until each side is golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Repeat until all batter is used..
- Serve with sesame dipping sauce..