Vegetable Biryani Recipe Card Recipe. Veg biryani recipe with pot, pressure cooker & Instant pot options. Vegetable biryani is an aromatic rice dish made by cooking basmati rice with mix This recipe yields a perfect lightly spiced & aromatic veg biryani loaded with veggies. A Classic Indian vegetable biryani is a perfect dish for any occasion.
She cuts her veggies in a certain size and shape, which I thought was to make the dish look gorgeous. But now I understand that it also helps them cook perfectly each time. This vegetable-packed biryani is a one-pot dish that's aromatic, flavorful and super tasty. You can have Vegetable Biryani Recipe Card using 24 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Vegetable Biryani Recipe Card Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Vegetable Biryani Recipe Card
Ingredients of Vegetable Biryani Recipe Card Recipe
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Basmati Rice.
- It’s 2 medium of Carrots.
- It’s 2 medium of Carrots (1/2 inch pieces).
- It’s 15 of French beans (1/2 inch pieces).
- It’s 10-12 florets of Cauliflower.
- It’s 1 cup of Green peas shelled.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 8 of Green cardamons.
- You need 1 of Black cardamom.
- Prepare Cloves of 15.
- You need 1/2 inch stick of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Caraway seeds (shahi jeera).
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoons of Ginger-garlic paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Rose water.
- Prepare few strands of Saffron (kesar).
- You need 1 cup of Fresh tomato puree.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Fresh mint leaves chopped.
You are going to love this vegetarian biryani recipe! I already have several different types of biryani on my blog and you can expect several more varieties to come soon. I have so many biryani recipe ideas. Vegetable Biryani prepared in a traditional Hyderabadi Dum Biryani style is a Vegetarian's dream come true for enjoying the flavorful slow cooked dum biryani.
Vegetable Biryani Recipe Card instructions
- Boil rice in four cups of salted boiling water with two green cardamoms, one black cardamom, five cloves, half inch stick of cinnamon, until three-fourth done. Drain excess water and set aside. Heat a non-stick pan. Add the remaining green cardamoms, cloves, black cardamom and cinnamon along with bay leaf and caraway seeds and roast. Add onions, carrot, French beans, cauliflower florets and green peas..
- Sprinkle salt, cover and cook on medium heat for two minutes. Add ginger-garlic paste mixed with a little water and stir. Cover and cook for two minutes. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder and cook.Whisk yogurt with rose water and saffron. Add a little water or milk and whisk well. Add tomato puree to the vegetables along with half teaspoon garam masala powder and mix well. Simmer for two minutes. Take a microwave safe deep bowl..
- Arrange a layer of rice at the bottom. Over that arrange half the cooked vegetables followed by another layer of rice. Sprinkle half of the remaining garam masala powder, half the coriander leaves, half the mint leaves and half the yogurt mixture. Arrange the remaining vegetables followed by the remaining rice.Sprinkle the remaining garam masala powder, remaining coriander leaves, remaining mint leaves and the remaining yogurt mixture. Cover with a silicon lid and cook in the microwave oven for.
Easy to make Vegetable Biryani recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor Log on to www.daawat.com for more! Vegetable biryani recipe that can be easily made in a rice cooker or pressure cooker. Perfect weeknight dinner idea and packs well in lunch boxes too. For Easy Vegetable Biryani recipe in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, etc please use the Google Translate button on the top right of this website. Home » BIRYANI RECIPES » Vegetable biryani recipe (Indian layered vegetable biryani).