Chilled Cucumber and Avocado Soup Recipe.
You can have Chilled Cucumber and Avocado Soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Chilled Cucumber and Avocado Soup Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Chilled Cucumber and Avocado Soup
Ingredients of Chilled Cucumber and Avocado Soup Recipe
- You need 2 of large cucumbers, peeled and cut into rough slices.
- It’s 1 of large Haas avocado, halved, pitted, and flesh scooped out.
- It’s 2 of scallions, green and white parts included, chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 teaspoons of sea salt (to taste).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper (or to taste).
- It’s of Mango Salsa.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ataulfo mango, cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato, 1/2 inch dice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shucked corn kernels (raw).
- You need 1/2 cup of cilantro, loosely packed and finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- You need to taste of Sea salt and black pepper.
Chilled Cucumber and Avocado Soup step by step
- Blend all soup ingredients together in a blender till smooth, adding enough water to achieve a perfectly creamy texture.
- Toss the salsa ingredients together in a small bowl..
- Transfer soup to four serving bowls. Top each with a half cup of the mango salsa, and serve..