New Mexico Salsa Recipe.
You can cook New Mexico Salsa using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best New Mexico Salsa Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect New Mexico Salsa
Ingredients of New Mexico Salsa Recipe
- Prepare 28 oz of can whole peeled tomatoes.
- Prepare 8 oz of can tomato sauce.
- It’s 14 1/2 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 3 clove of fresh garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 medium of yellow onion.
- It’s 10 each of fresh jalapenos, diced.
New Mexico Salsa step by step
- Put all ingredients in a large covered pot and bring to a slow boil..
- Turn down heat and simmer for 30 minutes..
- Let cool and put into blender our use hand blender to puree..
- Salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste. Refrigerate and enjoy. Add or reduce jalapeno count to get heat at your level. We use 12 here…enjoy..