Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe. Easy, fluffy, tender, naturally sweetened, and the perfect healthier breakfast or If you're into pancakes, also check out our Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes, Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Toasted. Turn your regular "boring" oatmeal into pancakes! These Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are soft, fluffy and taste like banana bread!
Gotta say, my blender got a serious workout creating these gluten-free and vegan banana-oatmeal blender pancakes. I'd like to introduce you to the easiest ever, super healthy Vegan Banana Oat Pancakes. I think most vegans are familiar with this style of pancake because They require very few ingredients, and the ingredients we're using are so healthy, it's like you're eating a bowl of oatmeal, but in pancake form. You can have Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe
- You need 1 of ripe banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of plant milk.
- You need splash of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of flax.
- You need 1 scoop of protein.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of oat flour (blended oats).
- Prepare 1 tsp of pinch of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
Health Benefits – Vegan Banana Pancakes. Getting a banana down you is never going to hurt – just think of all that lovely fiber and potassium. Great little things really, aren't they? These vegan banana pancakes are light and fluffy with loads of banana flavor, and served with plenty of sliced banana and syrup they make a perfect breakfast treat.
Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes instructions
- Mash up banana, then mix in, milk, apple cider vinegar and flax and let sit for 4-5 minutes.
- Mix in protein powder, oat flour, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Cook in pan with oil or in nonstick skillet until golden brown, then flip and repeat.
- Plate and top with fruit and spread of choice.
They're also super easy to make, so they're just perfect for a lazy Sunday morning. Hey guys, so I'm experimenting with a bunch of VEGAN quick and easy recipes and LOCKDOWN is definitely giving me the time to do so. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. You won't miss any of it! There's zero butter or oil in these pancakes too.