Meatloaf "Cupcakes" Recipe. Meatloaf baked in muffin cups and topped with mashed potatoes, also known as meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato icing, are kid-approved. These cute little meatloaf cupcakes are irresistible to kids – big and small. Anything smothered with cheese, is always an instant hit with my children.
These mini-meatloaf cupcakes cook much faster than regular meatloaf which can take up to an hour or more. They also are easier for quick freezing or defrosting, packing for lunches, or taking on-the-go. In a saucepan over medium heat, add the potatoes, water to cover the potatoes, and. You can have Meatloaf "Cupcakes" using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Meatloaf "Cupcakes" Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Meatloaf "Cupcakes"
Ingredients of Meatloaf "Cupcakes" Recipe
- It’s 4 oz of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/8 cup of onion.
- It’s 1/8 cup of mushroom.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 pinch of salt.
Keywords: healthy meatloaf, meatloaf cupcakes, Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato Frosting, turkey meatloaf, turkey meatloaf with zucchini. This Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes recipe was a hit at our house last night. Meatloaf doesn't have to be meh! Make it into cupcakes and wow your peeps with some seriously fun food tonight.
Meatloaf "Cupcakes" step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F..
- Combine, in a mixing bowl, ground beef, mushroom, onion, ketchup, mayo, and mustard..
- Add all dry ingredients, and mix in. Mixture should dry out and be packable..
- Grease inside of cupcake pan with butter, and pack meat into cupcake mold (or 2 if your pan is smaller). Fill rest of spots with 1/2" water..
- Cook in oven for 15 minutes..
These aren't cupcakes – they're mini meatloaves "frosted" with mashed potatoes. Those sweet little bites of sugary goodness; they're small enough to make you feel like you're not wolfing down calories, but big enough to satisfy you! Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet Potato 'Frosting'. Meatloaf Cupcakes are a fun way to serve meatloaf and mashed potatoes and make the perfect party dish too. Kids and adults alike are bound to love them.